Ask a Dentist
Need answers to questions about your oral health?
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- I have a filling wearing down on one tooth- bottom front. It’s starting to cause some discomfort and sensitivity. Is this something that can be repaired? And what is the technical term called for a procedure like this?
- can you tell me if the fast and fixed bredent system works? dentinst using this german system make inclined implants to make a better contact with the retracted bone. is this system legit in usa too?
- My teeth aren’t rotten, but over the last 6 years they’ve gotten very sensitive and now have a chunks out, and a few are wearing away at the gums. What could be done about them?
- So I had a root canal and crown down at the same time. My left side 13 tooth (the crown) had some pain but after looking at the X-rays the dentist concluded no root canal needed. So after all said in done. After he filled and out a temp on. In his notes he did say it looked like a infected pulp. But went ahead with the crown, his excuse was he wouldn’t be sure until after the tooth healed. My issue is 3 weeks later and after paying 1200 dollars. He now says we gotta redo it and do a root canal. I’m upset because the money I have to spend. And even more signed off on the Form saying if anything else needed to be done during the operation like a root canal he would call my wife but never called and just went on with the crown? was that right extremely upset!
- how quickly can teeth shift? i can’t tell if i’m just paranoid or if my teeth are really way more out of place than they were yesterday. never had braces as a kid so i don’t have a retainer to hold my teeth in place and it seems like my front teeth are rotating rapidly inward. is it possible for teeth to noticeably shift over the course of a few days?