Ask a Dentist
Need answers to questions about your oral health?
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- hi. the filling i got in march has fallen out. the filling was on the side of my tooth. i was wondering what my dentist woupd most likely do to fill in the hole in the side of my tooth. the filling was on my left bottom first molar.
- Every year in spring, I have rough allergy attacks. Which turns into toothaches and over the years I’ve lost 3 teeth in the back of my mouth and a couple of chipped ones. I never feel pain until that time of the year. For a week I have been having sinus problems and was prescribed Amoxicillin for possible acute sinusitis and I have fluid built on both ears, worse on the right where the travelling toothache, be it upper or lower is. The pain sticks directly on my temple and ear spot (excruciating) and only let’s up when I swish ice cold water in my mouth by once I stop, comes back full force. Could that be abscess or infectedtooth
- hello! how are you? i always wanted to find a way to whiten my teeth naturally, and make sure that it does not have any risks in the end. i found out about oil pulling and was wondering if it helps whiten teeth safely?
- i’ve had veneers since 2008. sometime after sept 2015, i noticed they have discolored. is there any way to brighten/clean them without replacing?. i can’t afford to replace
- I am a 68 year old man with upper dentures. I want to replace #28 with a cantilever bridge attached to #’s 29