Ask a Dentist
Need answers to questions about your oral health?
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- just got 2 fillings replaced upper left teeth. now i have excruciating toothache headache and blurry vision? what might be the problem?
- can i use my invisilign liner if it is cracked
- I used crest white strips for about a week and it stained part of my front teeth yellow, amazingly. Is there anything i can do to assist in the removal of this stain?
- i have been getting a small abscess on my gum line from what my dentist thinks is the back molar(surprising the tooth itself isn’t painful.). i have an appointment in the next few days for a root canal, but anyways my question is since that tooth has been infected i’ve have had bad sinus pressure on just that side of my face( the same side as molar). i have also had headaches and neck pain could this all stem from an infected tooth?
- had a root canal 4 years ago, got a crown and it fell out 2 years ago. i’m having a dull ache in the gums, and my head hurts on that same side. i don’t know if it’s congestion or an infection.