Ask a Dentist
Need answers to questions about your oral health?
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- can i have a molar pulled even though it had root canal and is gums turning blue dangerous
- I have no insurance or money and have cracked wisdom teeth what can i do
- Bottom of my two central front teeth are see-through and slightly discoloured, specifically the left one. I smoke but have good dental hygiene, I’m not sure if it is staining as it is so localised just at the bottom of the teeth, and in the same place on both teeth. If you had any opinion or advice that would be great, thanks alot!
- I was looking close up at my 5 yr old teeth. I see a white spot near the biting edge of her front tooth. Can i post a pic
- I got a root canal two years ago and got a temporary crown while I waited for the permanent one. The temporary one broke off the day I got it and my dentist told m to just wait he would call me when the permanent one was ready. He never called back and I never checked back in and now my tooth crack on the side. I can’t tell how far it crack but i know my gum were sore and I immediately brought some temporary filling stuff and pushed the crack side in and it feels 100% better and my gums are not swollen anymore. I will call my dentist immediately but it is 2:00am in the morning and I am so worried I need advice! Will my tooth still be able to get a crown?