Ask a Dentist
Need answers to questions about your oral health?
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- How many teeth can one bridge successfully support if 2 teeth are missing and the rest need caps?
- i broke my second molar in half and half has came out what should i do
- i have a problem with some kind of fluid or saliva coming out from my rear molars. when it does it feels like if have real bad acid reflux and it makes me cough. would that be a dental problem?
- I’m 18 and i have 2 top grown wisdom teeth and 2 bottom wisdom teeth coming in. I feel no pain at all. Do i need to get the wisdom teeth taken out or not?
- my 15 year old daughter has a decaying tooth(second to last on upper left side) from a root canal. they doctor is trying to save but stated that if he can not, he would pull the tooth and put in a bridge. is it not ok to just pull the tooth and not put in the bridge?