Ask a Dentist
Need answers to questions about your oral health?
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- could gingivitis cause apthous mouth ulcers?
- I recently had a molar pulled out and it the third day and I have an annoying throb at the extraction area it’s not painful and I looked at the hole and does not appear to be a dry socket I just wanna know if the throb is normal
- can a tooth in need of a root canal, also partially cracked, cause constant bad breath?
- i have a root canal due, but i am travelling, and would not be able to visit my doctor for another 30 days, is there a temporary solution like a cap or something. it is really painful eating.
- hello, do you know a doctor who could place implants for not too expensive for someone who doesn’t have insurance and could pay cash/card?