Ask a Dentist
Need answers to questions about your oral health?
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- i had my amalgam fillings replaced 8 years ago with resin. now the 4 bottom molars are wearing thin. my dentist is suggesting that she put on porcelain onlays (modlb onlay-porc/cer/4or surf for $1225. each. the dental school about an hour away is suggesting that i put on 4 porcelain crowns for $420 each. i don’t want to have to keep re-filling these teeth as i feel that the tooth structure will lose integrity. what would you recommend?
- i have several missing teeth should i visit a prosthodontics first or a general dentist first
- i have to have all top teeh removed 2 are cermic porcalin crowns how are they removed
- if your teeth crowd due to lack of wisdom teeth extraction, will they naturally go back to how they were or will you need to get braces? could one use invisaligns instead of braces were this the case?
- i’m terrified of the dentist, but i know i have a pretty big cavity, what do i do?