Ask a Dentist
Get your questions answered
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- i had a root canal done at the beginning of january, due to dr. diagnosing me with abcess in tooth #3. symptoms were a bitter taste in mouth and constant drainage from tooth area. still have bitter taste and drainage after root canal. went through two courses of antibiotics, which has not helped. 3d scan show small dark pocket at one of roots. antibiotic was placed in canal. still no change. what could be wrong?
- can biotene mouthwash help protect gums due to tobacco use “dipping”?
- Who Can Provide Cosmetic Dental Care?
- Is it possible for my wisdom tooth coming in impacted to be causing me this sharp shooting pain in my cheek?
- How often do fillings need replaced?