Ask a Dentist
Need answers to questions about your oral health?
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- can another tooth hurt after an extraction of wisdom tooth
- Front tooth next to two front teeth needs to be filled and crowned, but I’m wondering since he said theres basically nothing left, couldn’t I just get it pulled? What options do i have to fill the gap?
- I have a white cloudy spot that showed up on an x-ray below my root. Should I be worried?
- can i take an ibuprofen 600mg pill after dental anesthesia?
- I had a filling done a few weeks ago, and have been in immense pain ever since. I went back to my dentist today, and she took an X-RAY and saw that it was cracked on the inside. I was in too much pain to simply replace it so she put a temporary one on for now. She said if it still hurts in a week I may need a root canal. She also gave me Chlorhexidine rinse for a “canker sore” I developed on my tongue. (My first one) from what I read that rinse isn’t even used to treat canker sours. Is she lying to me to cover up her own mistakes? If I need a root canal is it her fault? What’s going on with my mouth?