Ask a Dentist
Need answers to questions about your oral health?
There are benefits and drawbacks to many dental procedures. Ask and you shall receive personal advice on products, techniques, and procedures. You can even receive tips on how to treat specific dental conditions.
Get started by searching to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't ask a new question here.
- hi, i’m 20 years old and my teeth are in bad health. dental issues have been common in my family and my poor early habits only added to this. i’m currently 20 years old and work with people often and i find it hard just to open my mouth let alone smile without feeling embarrassed. my teeth are yellow, i have a tooth growing higher in my gums and are pretty crooked. i really don’t think braces will be any help to me, are dental implants a possible option for my age? i’d really love some advice, it’s hard wanting to smile but not being able to.
- smokless tobacco keratosis? my gums are wrinkled. i havent chewed tobacco is three weeks and wrinkles are still there. the gums are wrinkled, not my cheek. any ideas?
- i have a jaw tooth , the last one.. that has had a very large filling and the dentist has been wanting me to get a crown for several years…now i have decay at the gumline and i don’t know if he can still do a crown… how does a person know when the tooth can no longer be savedn
- replacing a bridge because one of the anchor teeth is cracked and needs to be pulled. that will give me a new bigger bridge. they took the impression of my teeth and are going to remove the old bridge and put a temporary in its place. why wouldnt they just make the final bridge and put that in?
- i have a large cavity between the 15th and 16th upper posteriors, i am waiting for an appointment in 7 days time. it has just started hurting and hurts a fair amount when i eat. what can i do to treat it in the mean time while waiting for my appointment to help the pain?